For generations our people were kind, we were honest, and we protected each other. But as time passed, there must have been someone or something that didn’t like what was being done…or at least what the tales have been told. But as the story goes, the war happened by machines from a parallel dimension over 3000 years ago. But these machines or as the ancients called them. But as things became destroyed, my people, my family had to do what we needed to do to survive by going underground. For those that can get to the surface, we are called the Strangers. But something or someone has to help reclaim our land.
- 7 Weapons in 25 modes with customizations.
- 15 different types of enemies.
- Beautifully designed and very detailed 12 levels with an average total playtime of 6 hours.
- Very easy and comfortable free locomotion & teleport systems.
- Super fast gameplay. The Stranger is like Doom™ in an open world.
- A rocking soundtrack by Alexander Brandon & Michiel Van Den Bos; original composers of Unreal Tournament and Deus Ex.
Will you stand with the genes of your commanding Lord Fathers and fight? Can you destroy the machines? Can you reclaim your land? Find out with The Stranger, out now on Steam.
Until then…please enjoy…