The galaxy with it’s millions of stars shining bright. But sometimes it can be colorful, full of energy, full of luminescent snakes, and groovy music if you know where to look. But what if this disco of a spot in the galaxy wasn’t just a secret, but a meeting ground for others just like you? What if those luminescent snakes like to eat and grow. Do you think you could keep them from colliding with the other snakes?
- Enjoy over 20 unique and vibrant maps.
- Cross-platform multiplayer, both matchmaking and games with friends.
- Customize your snake and make uniquely yours.
- Control a snake that follows your hand in 6D space.
- Survive the longest without colliding with yourself or other players.
- Sabatoge the game by cutting others off before they cut you off.
Do you think you what it takes to take out the competition? Will you have the longest snake to make others envious? Can you handle the pressure when snakes collide? Find out when Space Slurpies comes to Oculus, Steam, and Viveport on December 10, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…