This island feels like nothing else I have seen. Like it’s been preserved. Almos in a way that it was meant to be seen from afar to give the illusion that it was abandoned. But I can tell from the air, from the way the waves crash against the rocks that there is something special about this island. Something that doesn’t want to be disturbed, something that wants to be forgotten. But for whatever reason, it is alive, this island is not like any others before it and there won’t be anything else like it after. But there is this presence that doesn’t want me here and I get the feeling that it, whatever it may be, will do whatever it can to protect itself, whatever that may be. If you are reading this message, my name is Andrew and I have to find her, I have to find my daughter. Whatever has happened here on this island before, I must know, I have to find out what happened, so it can never happen again.
- Stunning art design
- Immersive exploration experience
- Breathtaking environments, with every one of them a unique story to tell.
- Challenging exploration, enter into unknown dimensions, and come face to face with horrific entities that will try to stop you from gaining knowledge.
- Chilling atmosphere and tension, what can a human do against the fear of the unknown.
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players.
- Self-made story inspired by Lovecraftian Mythology.
What will you discover on the island? What horrors await? Will Andrew find his daughter? Find out when The Shore comes to PCVR soon.
Until then…please enjoy…