Today is my first day at my new job. In fact, I will be the best employee that this company has ever seen. But being my first day so far it has some interesting things going for it. The people are nice, the pay is alright, and the elevator…I mean the elevator alone is glorious. But it wasn’t until my boss discovered that our companies’ fortune needs to be turned around for the better. We need to become more profitable and that’s when my first job at my new job was to go and find the lost treasure in our very own building. But that elevator that is so glorious, well, I have discovered that each of the floors is a gateway into another world. And get this…I am the only one who speaks my language. If this what my first day is like, I cannot wait and see what tomorrow may bring.
- Use your elevator to solve mind-bending puzzles in a series of connected escape rooms
- Step out onto each floor, explore, and meet bizarre characters
- Revisit completed puzzles to find new, remixed challenges waiting for you
- Over 4 hours of hand-crafted, charming-as-heck gameplay, plus future content updates
- Built exclusively for VR, and designed to be comfortable for everyone
Will you be able to find the lost treasure? Can you escape? Are you ready to laugh? Find out when Floor Plan 2 comes to the Oculus Rift/S and the Oculus Quest/Quest2 on the Oculus Store and Steam on April 1, 2021, and coming later to PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…