I knew…we knew that as soon as he gained power, things would not be good. Soon the villagers no longer had smiles on their faces, there was corruption, lies and cheating of the innocent just to see them suffer. But the time has come for us to stand together and take back what is ours and put everything that is wrong, right throughout the land.
- Cooperative Gameplay to play alone or as a team. Queue up with friends or strangers, and battle your way through villages and castles
- Adjust your strategies based on your environment and the number of allies on your team
- Physics-based environment allows players to creatively interact with their environment. Soft-body physics allows for bow and rope mechanics that feel and behave realistically
- Immersion Inverse kinematics where players can feel their presence in VR
- Precise movement and interaction systems provide users with unparalleled physical interaction with the VR space
How will you interact with the environment? How will you adjust your strategy? Can you and your team take down the king? Find out when Kill the King comes to Steam in the Summer of 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…