Us zombies get a bad reputation a lot of the time. Sure, one of our favorite dishes is brains. There is just something about them that we cannot get enough of. We don’t always like them raw, sometimes we liked them cooked well done, but there really hasn’t been a place for us, zombies, to go and hang out. Well, that is until the new bar in town opened up. Now, we can go, talk with other zombies, get our favorite meals served just like how we like it. Things may get a little crazy at times, but with me being the bartender, I am sure things will be just fine.
- Top-notch graphic design – making the zombie world fun and attractive
- Complex interactions with the clients – based on well-prepared and customized animations with real clients’ reactions to the player’s behavior
- Well-composed soundtrack made by highly-acclaimed composer Mikołaj Stroiński – the rhythm and pace of the music progress as you progress through the game
- Dynamic gameplay boosted by custom-made sound effects
- Universal artificial language of zombies designed especially for players’ entertainment
- Skill & Fun – achieve the best possible results discovering new mechanics and dishes, try not to fail, earn money, get rid of bats, spiders, but most of all… have some fun
- Unlock new mechanics, dishes, and characters as you progress through new levels
- Serve disgusting dishes and confront with zombies’ fail or success reaction
- Mess up with zombie-client with unique items such as the baseball bat.
Until then…please enjoy…