Back in April, it was announced that The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners was supposed to release their new content the following month in May. As Summer approached, the 4th of July passed, and as we enter the month of August with school starting, many wondered when this content would becoming. Now, it looks like we have some news and an official date. So let’s see what to expect with the new missions, new mystery, and threats to encounter:
- This will be a post-campaign with about 4-6 hours of play
- Only available after you complete the main story.
- No two missions will play out the same
- New threats can and will show up anywhere
- Be on the lookout for traps
- Hidden reserve cache
But the good news is that this new content is not the end of it all, in fact, more content is coming. So be on the lookout. But get ready for when The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Aftershocks free update comes for you on the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 and Oculus Rift/Rift S on the Oculus Store, PlayStation VR, Steam, and Viveport on September 23, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…