Many of us have traveled to someplace in the world. It could have been Horseshoe Bend, Death Valley National Park, or even Antelope Canyon. We took the pictures at the spur of the moment or even went into a local store to buy a souvenir or that one postcard that captured the moment perfectly. As time goes by, we may look at those souvenirs or that postcard that was put away in a box somewhere only to remember the good times we had. Then sometimes we may start to think about going back and if only we could go back. Now we don’t have to wonder as we can go back and visit those times any time we want. The question is, are you willing to become the traveler to get there?
- 18 incredible spots to see across 12 locations
- A virtual guide to teach you about your surroundings
- Collect points of interest
- Shoot photos to share with friends
- Download only the locations you wish to see
- Regular content updates with more locations to come
Where will you go? What will you collect? What will you share with your friends? Find out when BRINK Traveler comes to the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store on September 9, 2021, and also coming to Steam.
Until then…please enjoy…