Summer is coming to an end and as we start to hit those cooler temperatures, there are some that are waiting to hit the slopes, to feel the wind in their faces, and take that jump no matter the cost. But for many who may not be able to get away as they would hope, they still want to feel like they are there as much as possible. This is where Terje Haakonsen’s Powder VR comes in. Not only can you hit the slopes with skiing or snowboarding, but you can take to the air in your wingsuit. So even if you don’t have the personal skill to master the mountain, here, you do. Fight the clock as you go down cliffs, slide across frozen lakes, or even abandoned towns. You can even choose between an arcade and simulation style. But with the full release coming very soon, there are some special highlights that are coming with it including:
- Menu Translations for European languages
- Critical bug fixes that caused the game not to work on some system configurations
- Revised gameplay that makes the powder in Powder VR feel more like powder
- More tricks that are easier to pull off
- Updated Menu Interface that’s easier to find what you need
- LIV support for diehard Powder VR content creators. Show off your best runs!
- Story mode planned after the release
So what are you waiting for? How will you hit the slopes? Can you master the world? Find out when Terje Haakonsen’s Powder VR comes out of Early Access this September.
Until then…please enjoy…