One of the titles that was released on PlayStation VR back in 2019, was a puzzle game that immerses you into looking at things from a different view, called A Fisherman’s Tale. In the game, you play as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside, but as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what’s waiting outside is not at all what you expected. And now, you can play the game on PlayStation VR2. All I can say is that this game is worth the price of admission.
But that’s not all. Back in November of 2020, A Fisherman’s Tale went deluxe included not only the game but also the soundtrack and theme. And since you can upgrade the game from PlayStation VR to playing the game on PlayStation VR2, you have the following options:
- Upgrade the base game to the PlayStation VR2 Deluxe edition for $4.99
- If you already own the Deluxe Edition of A Fisherman’s Tale on PlayStation VR, you can upgrade it to the PlayStation VR2 Deluxe Edition for $2.99
- Saving up to 83% when upgrading to the PlayStation VR2 version
- If you own the sequel, Another Fisherman’s Tale, you can save $3.75 by purchasing A Fisherman’s Tale
- If you own A Fisherman’s Tale on PlayStation VR, you can save $4.99 on Another Fisherman’s Tale
- Saving 25% when purchasing each game
- Save $4.99 when purchasing both games with The FIsherman’s Tales Bundle on PlayStation VR2 for $34.99
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to bend and twist reality? Will you be Upgrading, doing some Cross-Game, or experiencing the Bundle? A Fisherman’s Tale and Another Fisherman’s Tale editions are available now on the PlayStation Store.
Until then…please enjoy…