Back in June the multiplayer fantasy dueling game, Broken Edge, was announced. The game will have different characters to battle your friends and foes with unique melee weapons and fighting patterns. But it’s not just the unique weapons and fighting patterns that will let you win here, it will also be the way you move and swing your weapon so that you can block and break your opponent’s weapon before that final strike. But it looks like we now have a release date for the PvP multiplayer battles.
- Embody your fighter – All characters are equipped with unique weapons, coupled with their own distinctive martial arts style. Learn to master these ancient fighting patterns to awaken the energy of your blade and dominate your foes online
- Cutting-Edge Fencing Mechanics – Move and swing your sword freely as you would in real life, then apply tactical skills to block incoming blows and break your opponent’s weapon at the point of impact
- Anybody can pick a sword – The duels take place in a dream-like surreal setting with vivid colors
- Hone your skills and take part in the global contest to climb the ranks online
- Become the world’s greatest swordfighter
Which weapon will you use? Can you make that fatal strike? Are you ready for any challenger that stands up to the challenge? Find out when Broken Edge comes to the Quest 2 on the Oculus Store and Steam VR on November 17, 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…