Ever since the testing of the new device on Jupiter with all hopes of returning home, the mission was not an easy one. I thought I had it all with every move that was made with the anticipation and timing of the execution of the plan of the attack. But that distress call that was made in space may not have been the wisest choice, but it was necessary. You just have to becare what is sent, because you never know what is listening.
- Minimal risk of motion sickness thanks to innovative design
- Grappling hooks with boosters and weapons
- Lots of crazy platforming stunts
- Riddles and spatial puzzles
- “Diselpunk in space” atmosphere
- Slavik humor and peculiar story
- Original stylized art
Are you ready to get lost? Are you ready to Explore? Are you ready to do what you can to save your Babushka? Find out when Yupitergrad 2: The Lost Station comes to the Quest/2 and Oculus Rift/S on the Oculus Store and Steam VR.
Until then…please enjoy…