Ever since you grabbed your first pair of scissors or held your first crayon, you had that special gift. You could cut and draw things in such a way that the word spread. As you got older, you honed your craft until it became a natural fit. Now is the time you stop searching for that next client and let the clients come to you. Not everyone wants anyone to just cut their hair or give them a tattoo, but what they do want is a barber and tattoo master they can come to, and that’s you.
- Cut hair your way with trimmers – You can use a variety of trimmers to gradually thin hair or even create spectacular gradients so that your clients leave with a completely fresh, new style
- Hair growers really do exist – Our newest invention will help you grow your client’s hair faster than ever. If you’re a clueless hairdresser, you’ll want to keep it on hand! You’ll be able to correct those bald spots or simply make your haircuts look great
- Use the razor blade to shave your customer’s beard or head – Relax by giving your clients a calming, ASMR-worthy trim. Don’t be surprised if they fall asleep
- Create perfect, neat tattoos – But don’t worry if you get it wrong: we’re prepared for anything. Just use the roller to clean up the tattoo and the areas where you messed up, and everyone will be happy
- Add color and shape to hairstyles to make them look even more polished – You can shape hair with the razor blade and trimmers, but try out our shaping sprays too. Your clients will love their look and recommend your salon to their friends
- Create whatever your heart desires on your clients’ hair and skin Your clients are blank canvases for your greatest hairstyle ideas and tattoo designs. Let your imagination run wild and create the craziest hairstyles you can imagine! Discover all Shave & Stuff’s tools and give your clients an experience to remember in your barbershop
What hair style will be your next creation? What and where will you tattoo? Are you ready to become the master artist? Find out with Shave & Stuff, out now for Quest 2, 3, and Pro on the Meta Store and on Steam VR.
Until then…please enjoy…