Back in December, we got a look at Cities VR where you will be the mayor and design neighborhoods, construct buildings, direct the flow of traffic, and much more. Well, it looks like not only has there been a release date, but also a new video and a bonus. If you have ever wanted to test the waters at being a manager, an urban planner, or just live out your architecture and civil engineering dreams, you can do all of that here and more.
- Build and Manage Your Ideal City – Control every aspect of city planning, from construction to utility planning, and provide healthcare, education, and more to your population
- An Immersive and Scenic Simulator – Cities VR allows for an unparalleled level of presence, immersion, and hands-on gameplay. See your skyline rise from an expansive bird’s eye view, or watch your city come alive from the streets
- Great entry-point to the franchise and a compelling new experience for Cities: Skylines veterans
- Precise and tactile feedback
- A palette of tools at your fingertips
As a bonus, you can save 10% by preordering Cities VR now for when it releases for the Quest 2 on the Oculus Store on April 28, 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…