You have faced Pirates, you have fought with your hands, and even broken the necks of those that stand against you. The bosses that you have come across were not the same as they were when they stood across from you. But it looks like the fight is far from over. The blood and gore will never heal as long as those that fight by the sword will die by the sword.
- Advanced combat mechanics with intelligent opponents that can engage in real sword-play
- Nine different thematic combat environments
- Dismemberment, armor physics, hand-to-hand combat, and advanced weapon handling
- Factions, including Knights, Vikings, Mongols, Samurai, Pirates, and eight different bosses
- Horde: a zombie survival mode (try the Hard version for maximum intensity)
- Various weapon types and more on the way
- Player progression and RPG elements
- Dozens of armor, weapons, and shields (including powerful boss weapons)
- Campaign, Arena, and Event modes
- Lots of stats and skills to upgrade for your ideal character build
- Chronokinesis to slow time down (with a modifier to let you do it whenever you want)
- Gameplay modifiers to change the core game in fun and exciting ways
- Official events with HUGE prizes (like headsets, consoles, gaming chairs, studio merch, and more
Are ready for the fight? Are you prepared mentally? Will you become victorious or die trying? Find out with Swordsman, out now for PlayStation VR2.
Also, if you own Swordsman on PlayStation VR, you can receive a free upgrade to the PS5 version within the first 3 months.
Until then…please enjoy…