Not just a few days ago, there was a deal on the HP Reverb G2 that made it a very intriguing offer of getting it for $150.00 off from the normal price of $599 down to $450.00. That deal did not last long, but it looks like either the deal might have been corrected or too many people jumped in on the deal. This headset just needed a VR-ready PC to use it, but it does come with both motion controllers, the DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort adapter, a 6m headset cable, and a power adapter. and 1-year warranty.
And if you are wondering about specs, it’s quite impressive:
- Get more clarity over the previous gen with new lenses designed by Valve. And, interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment allows you to adapt with the width of lenses – so you get a perfect fit.
- With four cameras and internal sensors for position detection, you can now track more of your arm movement. Jump right into virtual reality without additional peripherals.
- Immerse yourself in ultra sharp visuals with mura-free, 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye and full RGB stripe.
- Looking for access across all VR content? With compatibility across both SteamVR & Windows Mixed Reality,1 access to everything VR is within reach. All with quick & painless setup.
- Connecting directly to the headset, our new and improved 6 meter cable is thinner, lighter and longer than ever, allowing for more room to move freely.
- With a smaller and more ergonomic design, our controllers are more natural and comfortable to hold onto. Plus, get superb tracking performance with integrated Bluetooth® connection.
- Get a high-quality audio experience with industry-leading Valve speakers. They sit off the ear by 10mm, allowing you to have a more comfortable fit.
- Increased cushion size allows for even weight distribution. Flex material and magnetic detachability provide a custom fit, no matter your face shape or size.
You can pick up this Windows Mixed Reality headset still at a $50.00 discount, making the purchase of $549.00 direct from HP’s website. Not sure how long this deal will last.
Until then…please enjoy…