What is normally a normal day on the planet, things can change. And when that change is caused by alien spheres invading the planet. But there is hope in the Buster siblings. They are close and they are the only ones that can stand to help protect our planet. Inside a VR classic arcade game experience, you will need to burst as many spheres as possible by using your guns.
- FUN: Exploding spheres shooting your gun and your hook while altering the laws of time and physics is totally rewarding
- NOSTALGIA: Relive the essence of classic video games in VR.
- SIMPLE: Simplified controls, suitable for VR beginners. Mastering the gameplay, though, requires lots of practice.
- DIRECT: No loading times or complex tutorials. Intuitive mechanics and gameplay.
- SICKNESS: Action takes place inside an arcade simulation and there’s no need to move, so there’s no possibility of motion sickness
- HUMOR: Script crammed with humor, silly puns, and loads of references to general culture, classic video games, and The Matrix saga.
- SOCIAL: The story mode can be played in cooperative mode and there’s also an arena mode for endless games with up to 8 players.
- ROOM-SCALE: Pangman can be played even sitting down. But if you have a space of 2×2 meters, you’ll have a great time dodging spheres.
- MATRIX: The story and characters are loosely inspired by The Matrix saga, as well as the “Dynamyc Timer”, a slow-motion power-up that takes us inside The Matrix universe.
- REPLAYABILITY: Story mode includes 140 levels that can be played alone or in cooperative mode. There’s also included an infinite online mode.
- BEAUTIFUL: Simple but attractive cartoon graphics, bright and colorful. SOUNDS: Spatializer 3D sound effects. Original soundtrack including 30 different themes.
Until then…please enjoy…