Imagine a world where your crafting was needed for survival, but filled with dangers that come from exploring. Imagine a place where you can be yourself, socialize, and create your own unique experiences and not have to worry about the negativity of the real world. Imagine a place where you can get lost and call home. You no longer have to wonder, welcome to Zenith.
- VR MMO – millions of people just like you can socialize, play, interact, and create unique experiences together.
- Dynamic Living World – VR is about immersion and Zenith creates an environment that is beautiful, contains real-life physics, complex AI.
- Open World – Geat ready for a large open world to explore to make your experience as unique as you are.
- No Loading Screens – No need to worry about loading screens in Zenith.
- Class and Character Customization – Your character is unique and is not limited, so play exactly as you want with different facial features and no floaty hands or heads as well as change how you sound.
- Advance AI – With as open as this world will be, you should expect some AI to make your experiences that much more unique. Just be careful where you go or you may be the one to become food.
- Streamlined Combat System – Get ready for satisfying gameplay that fully leverages the physicality of VR. Want to suck in creatures in with devastating gravity wells? Want to use chain lightning? You can and more.
- MMO Greatness – And if you were hoping there would be guilds, don’t worry, but what about adding some instanced dungeons and world events to the mix?
So who will you become? Who will you meet? What surprises await? Find out when Zenith: The Last City comes to PlayStation VR and Steam in 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…