Being a genie can be tough especially when you are trapped for who knows how long and trying to figure out how to get out of whatever this place is. You know you can do so much more if you were not trapped inside and have your talents wasted. But in all the planning, in all the strategy, you can’t leave, because trust me, I tried. But it wasn’t until that day…that moment when great wizard, Thaco summoned me, a Dijinni spirit, to set me free to help defend against the evilness of one King Crambone. But King no fun Crambone will not take this without a fight as he has enemies at his disposal to try and take over this land. But together and with my amazing powers, King Crambone will soon be King deadbone, I hope. I mean, I am pretty sure it will turn out that way, I think.
- VR Strategy Game with Monty Python-style humor.
- Humorous plot.
- Motion and gesture spell casting.
- Volumetric cutscenes.
- Guest appearance by Lloyd Kaufman.
- Dynamic announcers have a unique behavior tree that narrates and reacts to the game elements.
- Many of many hours of addictive gameplay across 3 unique modes.
Do you have what it takes to help Thaco? Will your laughter cause you to miss that winning moment? Will you triumph? Find out with Djinni & Thaco: Trial By Spire out now on Viveport and coming soon to PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest.
Until then…please enjoy…