As we went to school and read about historical people such as Abraham Lincoln delivering the Gettysburg Address, Benjamin Franklin with is his speech in the Constitutional Convention and even Tecumseh talking about the return to traditional Native American ways, there has always been the thought about seeing those speeches given and how important for the times it was. But it looks like we may get to soon take part in history like never before.
- Choose a scene and props to create your ideal performance. Get creative with the ‘green screen’ option, you can even add your own background later.
- Sample speeches and activities are pre-loaded to get you comfortable using HistoryMaker VR.
- Mirror Mode enables the performer to see exactly what they look like in VR and adjust their movements.
- If you get stuck and need help, there’s a desktop complement made for educators and non-VR users to help the VR performer be successful.
- Performers can review the video in VR before exporting the video. If another take is needed, the performer can jump right back in without deleting. After multiple takes, the performer can choose the best take to export.
- Select from eight diverse U.S. historical Figures, spanning from the 1700s to modern-day:
- Benjamin Franklin
- Abigail Adams
- Abraham Lincoln
- Harriet Tubman
- Mark Twain (a.k.a. Samuel Clemons)
- George Washington Carver
- Sonia Sotomayor
Will you be able to deliver that famous speech? How powerful will you make it? Will what you say and what you use to be something everyone will remember? Find out when History Maker VR comes to Steam on August 13, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…