I remember growing up, my grandpa would always show me his trains. With each visit, his eyes opened with every new track, building, and our imagination would take us. We would design the tracks our way, add to the trains, and come up with the craziest of stories. It was a time I cherished most as I got older. But all those feelings became alive again as soon as I discovered that dusty suitcase, I was able to go back to that time again when I needed it the most.
- Be creative – try various options to solve open-ended challenges
- Express yourself – decorate the land in your individual style
- Play with the world itself – splash some water, move the trees, or melt over the cuteness of little Railies
- Go back in time – experience child-like joy and live through a nostalgic storyline
- Relax – there is no rush and no stress in the Toy Trains land
- Immerse – feel all that and more in the most captivating way – VR
How will you build it? What will you interact with? What story will be told? Find out with Toy Trains, coming to PlayStation VR2 on the PlayStation Store, Quest 2, 3, & Pro via Meta App Lab on the Meta Store, and Steam VR on January 16, 2024.
Until then…please enjoy…