Puzzles can sometimes be plain. But what if part of the fun in the challenge is the reaction? It seems there is a dark mystery behind the disappearance of a brilliant mad scientist and her daughter. It will be up to you to create the gadgets to launch, bump, twist, create those chain reactions in order to solve the puzzles in hopes that you can discover what happened.
- Build with freedom. No restrictions on where and how you build your incredible machines
- Chain together 50+ unique gadgets to build your crazy machines
- Create, edit, destroy with 3 powerful tool heads
- Painlessly undo your mistakes
- Infinite replayability with lots of depth
- Two ways to play: Puzzle and Sandbox
- Solve 60 puzzles using your creativity and wit
- Never step on a LEGO brick again! (bonus for not having to step on legos
Do you have the creative building skills to create the machines and solve the puzzles? Will the fabric of time be kept together? Will virtual and real-life frustrations become one when something you place upright falls and causing your ingenious design to fall apart? Will you be able to solve the mystery? Will your dream machine be created? Find out when Gadgeteer comes to Steam on April 23, 2019, the Oculus Rift/Rift S on June 4, 2019, the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on October 24, 2019, and PlayStation VR on May 25, 2019.
Until then…please enjoy…