Once the clouds and dust settled, you could see it. An ancient city that appears to be so dark…so empty, that it seemed no life was left in its empty shell after the great corruption. But I was wrong. As I inched closer and closer, I felt this unease about what could be inside or should I say below. What I found was endless. These halls, these dungeons full of loot for the taken, but the danger that surrounds as the protection is something I should have been more prepared for what was behind those doors.
- Innovative VR controls – Flip your arm to to rapidly switch back and forth between your weapons and your tools (e.g. shotgun and grappling hook)! Yes, it feels as cool as it looks and sounds!
- Fast-paced gameplay – All gameplay is tailored towards hardcore VR players! Bring on the swiftest, least restrictive movement and combat you’ve ever seen in VR! (Warning: Play this only if you don’t feel like puking every time you take two steps in VR!)
- Slaughter hordes of enemies – Combine your weapons, tools and melee weapons to engage literally hundreds of monstrosities! Time to dispense some unholy justice upon thy enemies!
- An RPG made for VR – Discover rare loot, level up your character, distribute skill points, unlock nifty perks and find hidden lore – all in glorious VR!
- Random Generated Dungeons
Will you be prepared for the endless? What will you upgrade? Are you ready for the combat? Find out with EVERSLAUGHT out now on Steam and coming to PlayStation VR possibly PlayStation VR 2.
Until then…please enjoy…