Nature is something we can all respect. From the core of the Earth to the lives of everything around you, Nature has a way of protecting itself and turning devastating disturbances into opportunities you may not expect. But what if you were thrown into a situation where you had to test the limits of what nature can actually become? Do you think you would become part of the repercussions of nature only to sweat and die or would the survivalist skills within yourself allow you to do just that…survive?
- Learn from a True Survival Legend: Les Stroud is an iconic survivalist who has proven time and time again he’s the best there is at what he does. Lucky for you, he’ll be your guide during your own authentic survival experience in Survivorman VR
- Photorealistic First-Person Action: Explore a truly immersive world that will include all of the extremes of mountain-top survival
- Fire, Shelter, Food: Surviving extreme environments means paying attention to the state of your body. Keep a close eye on your body temperature, fatigue, and hunger with a handy diegetic HUD-like display mounted on your wrist!
- No Monsters, No Guns: The natural world presents more terror and danger than any fiction. Test your skills against real-world threats like deadly snowstorms, freezing temperatures, and an environment not built for human beings
- Cutting Edge VR Tech: Les Stroud is brought to life using Cream’s patented proprietary technology Dynamic Digital Humans (DDH), created in partnership with Sheridan’s SIRT, to produce realistic-looking 3D avatars for VR and AR
Until then…please enjoy…