I have tried to do the right things. To do what society expects of me. But no matter what I do, no matter what choices I have made, the results are the same. My soul and mind are reaching the boiling point that no one should ever face, but it is the love of video games that somehow is keeping me from that point, at least for now. But then it showed up and once I inserted that disk, my reality, if you want to call it that, is hard to tell from what is real and what is not. This game will not let me stop playing it and if I am going to save myself from myself, I am going to have to do something I have been hiding from…facing my deepest fears.
- An engaging and short singleplayer action horror story in VR
- Malevolent monsters and bizarre weapons
- Varied gameplay set in a parallel ’90s
- An original soundtrack and lo-fi aesthetics
- Secrets and easter eggs
- Free movement, teleport, smooth, and snap turn
- Achievements and Leaderboard
- Support for LIV (Capture yourself inside VR
What monsters will you encounter? What secrets will you find? Are you able to escape your mind? Find out when Liminal Phase comes to the Quest 2,3,Pro via the Meta App Lab on the Meta Store, Steam VR, and Viveport on November 3, 2023.
Until then…please enjoy…