The Earth is full of many things. It is full of life, water, and sometimes souls that become trapped. But it’s these souls that must complete the journey in order before they no longer exist. It’s a way to make sure life finds a way. But sometimes, when these souls become trapped and unable to complete the journey. But when one soul wanted to do nothing more than help the other spirits escape, became the guide to the soul. The only way to escape is to reach the high tower. But some souls had other intentions by devouring the powerless spirits known as the black stars. These black stars decided to take on the high tower and create the soul watcher to make sure the smaller souls would not escape. But there is hope for these small souls, the soul leader, who will save these souls from the evil of the black stars.
- Single player mode
- A game in which 2 characters are moved to the top of the tower using a motion controller
- Characters have to explore the whole tower to avoid obstacles and find their way through. There are many hidden puzzles that Character B can pass when Character A opens the path. So, the player has to select a route and a character that fits the puzzle characteristics and set a strategy to send it to the destination.
- Use the wind to lift the tower.
- Use your character’s powers to get through the difficulties.
- Overcoming a variety of obstacles.
Can you help the smaller stars escape? Can you stop the black stars and their ruthless plans? Can you solve the puzzles? Find out with Wind Wind, out now on the Oculus App Lab on the Oculus Store, PlayStation VR, and Steam.
Until then…please enjoy…