Roadtrips can be a lot of fun. You get to get out of town, see the sites, and asked if you are there yet over and over again. Of course, not all the memories may be the happiest of ones such as when you can sense anger from the other backseat drivers including the passenger, but hey, driving through that volcano might not have been the safest route, but it might have been the quickest one. But regardless, the memories will be there, it will just take us Flowers family to make the best of it all.
- Play with the world’s grooviest toy car track using accessible one-button snap-and-place controls
- Eight iconic landmarks to navigate – from Mt. Busmore National Monument to the depths of the active Buscano
- Explore environments in a unique psychedelic art style – never before seen in VR
- Voice over from your passengers that responds to how you build
- A giant tow truck mech to take down
- Bustomize your vehicle with hats, hubcaps, and more
Are you ready to build? Are you ready for the comedy? Are you ready for the road trip? Find out when Detour Bus comes to Oculus Rift/S and Quest/2 on the Oculus Store and Steam VR in Q2 of 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…