1996 was not supposed to turn out like this. I was retired, but I had to help. The search for that child, that young boy Peter Shanning who disappeared out in those woods near Burkittsville, the Black Hills Forest just had something wrong with it from the beginning. I know I haven’t been perfect in my life, but there is something about those woods, something terrifying as if a mysterious haunting force lives within them. If you are reading this, my name is Ellis and I used to be a police officer. Don’t go into those woods or you may not make it out.
- New ways to interact with your sidekick, Bullet.
- Newly-designed interactive environments to immerse you in terror.
- Catch, throw, and stack objects that you find throughout the woods
- Map out your theories with an interactive marker to draw on paper and other objects
- Drawers, doors, gates, and car trunk open at your touch in your investigation
- Snap branches with your hands.
- Operate handles and buttons and unlock doors with keys and codes plan escapes
- New control system optimized for horrifying VR gameplay.
- Eerie new sounds and spine-chilling in-game events to surprise and scare players.
- Additional encounters with the mysterious forces that lurk in the forest
- Designed with the new Oculus Quest 2 in mind.
Are you prepared to go into the woods and confront it? Will your past end up being your downfall? Do you have the courage to move forward? Find out when the Blair Witch Oculus Quest Edition comes to the Oculus Quest on October 29, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…