It looks like Warhammer 40,000 just brought the update that a lot of fans have been asking for, multiplayer co-op along with many fantastic looking and includes the following:
- Team up with another player in the Last Bastion mode and see how well you both do against the hordes of Chaos.
- Use either quick play to look for a game or create a private lobby.
- Use the in game VOIP system for communication.
- Updated leaderboards to reflect the new maps & co-op additions to Last Bastion.
- Two new maps have been added: Outpost Trisus and Olzalyn Refinery.
So what are you waiting for, the Warhammer 40,000: Battle Sister multiplayer update is out now for the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…