One thing that I love is when there is an update and when it has to do with a celebration. It looks like ForeVR Games is doing exactly that with the successful launch of ForeVR Darts. Maybe you have been interested in the game or maybe you have played and received the best score or maybe you were just having a blast sitting back with some old and new friends while listening to your favorite music and wondering what could be updated? Well, let’s see what’s all included with the newest update…
- New Game Mode, Count up (the objective is to score the highest number of points with 8 throws (24 darts).
- Lunar New Year Celebration: Dedicated hall lobby features an auspicious 8888 coin gift to celebrate the Lunar New Year
- Height Adjustment: Players can now change their height in the game to compensate for shorter heights/seated players
- Easy Throw Mode: An easy throw mode has been added to multiplayer to level up scoring
- Game Modes Across Halls: Players can now select any game mode in any hall on ranked leaderboards
So what are you waiting for? Get in there and have some fun and who knows who will join you for a game. The new Lunar Year Celebration Update is available today. ForeVR Darts is out now for the Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…