The trill of the race. The smell of the fuel. You have what it takes to win. But what happens when the game that you know decides to leave out a few of the things you have counted on? The race is not for the faint of heart. There will be no health, no leveling, and no breaks. It’s just going to be you, the other players, some weapons, and some skill to try and win…if you can.
- A campaign that includes 30 missions
- New type of vehicles – spaceships
- New types of weapons: laser, mines, and chain lightning
- Special space-themed race track for multiplayer
- New powerful enemy – a massive spaceship. Use new weapons and come up with your own strategy to win
- Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online
- The option for local players to arrange races online
- The ability to join the game at any time
- Dozens of vibrant race tracks on three planets, 20 cars, and a variety of cool guns
- Many medals for various tricks and frills
Which track will be your favorite? Can you adapt? Do you have what it takes to score? Find out with BlazeRush out now for the Quest/2 on the Oculus Store.