All you want is paradise. A place where there is peace and hope. But the question is not when you will get there but how. You could wait until your unfortunate demise or upload your soul to Elysia. But by doing so, not only will you be able to unravel your own life, but your digital afterlife as well.
- Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle Solving: Interact with over 100 physical puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
- 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles, and 63 Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
- Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle-solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
- Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but a thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
- Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colors, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within Elysia.
- Atmospheric soundtrack: 50 original compositions provide the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
When there are no boundaries, will you still be tied to what you know? Will you be able to have all your questions answered? Are you prepared for what you may discover? Find out when Soul Axiom Rebooted comes to Steam on February 27, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…