What happens when there needs to be a highly classified weapon that needs to be retrieved and lots of danger will go to lengths to protect it? They call in you, an elite HRF Operative to retrieve it. But it’s not going to be easy as The Megacities of the world are under siege by the Homech forces by that evil Cifer. But that weapon that is needed, codenamed TWS (Tri-Weapon System) is not an ordinary weapon, but a pair of advanced military gauntlets that contain the latest of the 3D printable munitons tech.
- Combat Humechs who have access to over 30 mutators that change their strengths and capabilities, requiring advance preparations with builds and on-the-fly thinking during missions.• Select between 17 modifications that change the player’s loadout and abilities.
- Invest in one or more of 15 player stats to create unique builds that highlight your favorite utilities during combat.
- Experiment with 3 base weapons with 9 unlockable variants, thus creating 12 weapon types with drastically different functionality: turn the machine gun into an auto-shotgun, or the grenade launcher into a black hole gun.
- Face 3 unique boss enemies with behaviors and attack patterns that change as each fight develops.
- Experience a multi-hour campaign followed by 18 unique post-game challenges for hardcore players.
- Pursue end game perfection by maxing out on all stat trees and unlocking all mods; go even further by completing trials to infinitely scale your stats.
What happened after the First Strike was no laughing matter. Cifer was not playing around and he must be stopped. Can you retrieve the TWS? Will this put an end to all the horror? Find out when Scraper: Gauntlet comes to Steam on February 20, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…