Moss and Moss: Book II, that have won awards for many well-deserved reasons is a game with interesting characters, gripping combat, and an immersive world. But for those who have yet to experience Quill and her ability not only to take on any challenge no matter how difficult it may seem but also welcome you with open mouse paws as your new best friend, Quill wants to take you on the adventures, the challenges, the puzzle solving, and even the chance to see how even heroes can come in many sizes and with your help, rise together. And for those looking and hoping for the adventure to join Quill on PlayStation VR2, your wish has been granted and will become a launch title for the new headset.
- Improved Haptics: Players can now feel the effects of world-shaking events, damaging attacks, and movement throughout the world. This additional head and hands haptic feedback gives the player a greater sense of presence and danger in the game, allowing them to feel even more attached to Quill, the game’s brave young hero who players guide and partner with during the adventure
- Two-Controller Setup: Playing with two controllers provides a natural feeling, allowing players to express themselves more freely in the world when reaching in to manipulate the environment, interact with Quill, or engage the weapon inventory system during battle
- Adaptive Triggers: Actions will feel distinct to players as they experience the tension and weight of virtual objects while grabbing and moving them within the world. Breakable pots and barrels now respond to the amount of force being used, breaking apart once they’re squeezed enough to overcome the trigger’s resistance
- Eye Tracking: Interactive objects now emit a subtle glow when looked at. This allows players to quickly spot interactive objects during puzzles and throughout the game. Eye tracking also informs Quill where players are looking so she can offer hints if she figures something out before them
- Foveated Rendering and Increased Field of View: Moss and Moss: Book II run at 90fps in 4K, even with the lighting and texture improvements. That, along with the larger field of view, gives players a deeper sense of immersion
So will you be ready for the adventure? Are you prepared to feel the world around you? Are you ready to meet Quill? Find out with Moss and Moss: Book II separately or as a bundle, coming to PlayStation VR2 on February 21, 2023.
Remember, you can save 10% by preordering now as long as you have PlayStation Plus through February 21, 2023, @ 11:00 PM CST.
Until then…please enjoy…