One of the Oculus Rift’s launch titles was a 3D platformer game called Lucky’s Tale. Lucky is a fox and needs your help to save his best friend in all the world named Piggy from the monstrously tentacled Glorp. In the adventure of saving your best friend, you will be running, jumping, and climbing your way through a colorful and bright world. Even though this was a launch title for the Oculus Rift, it looks like the game has been remastered for the Quest 2.
- Remastered lighting, rendering, audio; optimizations for Quest 2
- Refined movement and an updated character model for Lucky (as seen in New Super Lucky’s Tale)
- 3rd person perspective camera built for virtual reality and designed for thrilling yet comfortable action
- Headset tracking for aiming, throwing, finding hidden items; touch controls for interacting with Lucky and menus
- Additional timed-based and collectathon challenges that reward replays
- Cute, cuddly, and designed for all ages and skill levels
Are you ready to meet Lucky and go on an adventure? Will this ever be cross-buy for those that have Can you save Piggy? Find out with Lucky’s Tale out now for the Oculus Quest 2 on the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…