The dream of skateboarding across your city, doing whatever tricks you can pull off, whatever flips you can do, and becoming that legend you were meant to be. This is very achievable and who knows, with enough practice, dedication, and medical insurance, you can live out your dreams. But there are a few things one may find blocking the way. For one, there could be a chance of breaking some bones and if you don’t have medical insurance, that can be a very high ticket price to pay. There are people you would have to look out for and during the pandemic, may not be the best option right now. But what if the city was yours, the tricks were very capable, and bone-breaking was a thing without, well, actually breaking any bones? No more what-ifs, the city is yours, the tricks are there to be made, and even if you do break some bones, it’s all done virtually so you don’t actually break any.
- Detailed environments with high-resolution textures
- Unique skateboarding controls designed for VR motion controllers
- Use the Skate Academy to learn all the tricks and complete challenges
- Take to the streets with free practice for fun or chase scores in a run
- Listen to a rousing soundtrack of skateboarding-related genres from emerging artists
- Break your bones virtually so you don’t have to in real life
What trick will you complete first? What will you use as part of your playground? Are you prepared to take on the world? Find out when VR Skater comes to Steam Early Access on April 30, 2021, and with the partnership of Deficit Games and Perp Games, coming to PlayStation VR2 in 2023.
Until then…please enjoy…