Certain things in life are supposed to be simple and reliable. Things such as vehicles, cities full of life, and traffic lights. Yes, all those should be simple and reliable unless you are in a city that is full of life with vehicles and no traffic lights. Then things can get very chaotic here in Jam City. The people can get ran over, and even zombies or natural disasters could be unleashed. But that’s where you come in or at least you should come in because it’s your lifelong dream job to become the world’s best traffic controller. It’s going to be a little chaotic at times as you will need to guide rude pedestrians, some impatient drivers, and even cheese bowling…that’s right cheese bowling. So get in there, make sure no one gets ran over, and hopefully the monsters will not scare you away.
- Take your career on the road: Take on the world’s most iconic and chaotic cities, from New York to Paris, and become a traffic control hotshot in career mode.
- Intuitive controls / deep chaos: Using real-life gestures in VR, try your hand(s) at one of the most chaotic jobs in human history!
- Frenzied action gameplay: Got this traffic control gig all figured out? Think again! Each city throws its own twists and turns at you, ranging from pesky to downright outrageous
- Turn up the heat in (couch) party mode: Up to 4 non-VR friends can join in on the road mayhem using their mobile devices.
- Climb the global ranks! Now you can finally show everyone you can do it better than your local traffic control guy by carving out a place on the global leaderboards
Will your life-long dream of becoming the world’s best traffic controller come true? How high will you climb on those leaderboards? Will you help the town has fewer traffic jams or be the reason why they keep the name? Find out when Traffic Jams comes to the Oculus Rift/S and Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store and Steam on April 8, 2021, and on PlayStation VR in the Summer of 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…