All I ever wanted to do was get back to my wife with the medication she so desperately needed. But we survived what was meant to destroy. Us survivors have to lay below the subways of what is left of Moscow. It’s not easy to breathe at times, but we do come across some gas masks that make it a little easier and provide some type of hope that we have lost, that we can somehow make it. But some who brave the darkness, their screams for help can be heard all over these tunnels. But I must be one of them if I am ever going to see my wife again to help her, I too, must brave the darkness of the Metro. If I don’t make it, you must reach her and her know that I, Serder, tried the best I could and that I love her very much.
- All-New Campaign – Brave darkness and radiation in a Metro prequel made for PSVR2, Meta Quest 2+3, and PCVR. Lose yourself in a journey of spiritual awakening in this chilling, supernatural origins story from Metro creator Dmitry Glukhovsky
- Powerful Story – Push your courage and sanity to the limit, save your wife, and awaken the supernatural being you will one day become
- Heart-Pounding VR – Experience Metro’s tense, heart-pounding gameplay in VR for the first time as you put on your mask, ammo, and filters run low and your torchlight flickers and dies in the darkness
- Tactile World – Explore terrifying tunnels, reload guns by hand, charge your equipment, and scavenge every bullet and filter that you can
- Tense Stealth Combat – Wield a signature arsenal of hand-made weapons, don your gas mask, and venture into the depths of the Metro where desperate bandits, mutants, and worse haunt your every step
Will you be brave enough? Can you find your wife? When the light goes out, are you prepared for what will find you? Find out when Metro Awakening comes to Quest 2, 3, & Pro on the Meta Store, PlayStation VR2 on the PlayStation Store, and Steam VR in 2024.
Until then…please enjoy…