Back in June of 2023, we learned about a new Vampire game that is coming called, Silent Slayer: Vault of the Vampire for the Quest platform. In the game, players take on the role of an intrepid vampire hunter who must enter a foreboding castle and eliminate a council of evil slumbering vampires. The castle is vast, dark, and gloomy, filled with dangerous foes asleep in coffins. To reach the sleeping vampires, hunters must carefully disarm various traps, find the vampires’ hearts, and perform binding rituals to slay the creatures.
The game is broken into chapters, each with two halves. The first half will allow you time to learn about your target and assemble increasingly complex 3D puzzles. The second half is dedicated to disarming traps and vanquishing their foe. Silent and precision are critical, so you will want to be careful with any fast movements or loud noises, otherwise, you just may wake up something you didn’t want to be woken.
But now, it looks like a new trailer has been released to give a deeper look into the game…
- Vicious Vampires – Players who make even one wrong move will have a royal court of deadly vampires, each with their own peculiarities and macabre predilections, at the ready to sink their fangs in slayers’ necks before they can say “Nosferatu.”
- Diabolical Defenses – Slayers will untangle increasingly imposing and intricate traps ready to be tripped by an unsteady hand
- Tactical Tools – Players will master many unique instruments, though a stake through the heart is the only way to end it
- Creepy Crawlies – Only slayers who maintain unwavering focus will have the resilience to conquer unsettling diversions
- Jumpscares Galore – Tension builds with every move. Only the bravest of souls will survive
- An Unfolding Tale – In the end, slayers will accept their fate, souls be damned
Are you ready to jump? What puzzles will you solve? Will you succeed or wake up the one thing you are trying to kill? Find out when Silent Slayer: Vault of the Vampire comes to Quest 2, 3, & Pro on the Meta Store in 2024.
Until then…please enjoy…