I don’t know when…I don’t even what really is going on. But these buttons, these levers…these monitors. I am not sure what exactly they do or what will happen if I turn something on that I am not supposed to. But I have to figure out a way. I have to figure out a way to activate this mech as it may be my only way off this planet. I cannot fail, I have to succeed in this mission if there is going to be any hope left.
- A hostile planet – Only Royal Operators were meant to set foot in a nauticrawl. And now you’ve stolen one. Whoops.
- Find what works – Pull levers and flip switches as you learn to pilot a machine you were never meant to touch.
- Hack what doesn’t – Leverage your wits to bypass systems and sentries as you make a break for freedom.
- Test your intuition by mastering 5 distinct control centers within the Nauticrawl
- In-game adjustable floor for players of all heights
- Playable in 9 languages
Will you be able to figure out what works? Will you be able to wake the beast? Will you get off of the planet? Find out when A Rogue Escape comes to Steam on June 10, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…