The story-driven psychological horror game, Blair Witch, which has been rebuilt for VR is offering you the opportunity to become immersed and horrified in Virtual Reality. Along with this new way to experience the game, there are also new mechanics for your companion dog, additional creature encounters, and fears.
And with this, comes new features and gameplay including:
Improved Dog commands for Bullet:
- Pet Bullet to make sure he knows he’s a good boy
- Change up his look with a variety of new collars
- Give Bullet treats. In the VR edition, he’ll take them right from your hand
- Bullet can help you track scents through the forest, just give him an object to sniff
- Enjoy the company of your best buddy and shake his paw any time
- Environments have been redesigned for more interactivity
- Objects to catch, throw, or stack on top of each other
- A marker to draw on paper and other objects
- Drawers, doors, gates, and car trunk open at a touch
- Breaking branches
- Operation of mechanical elements: handles, buttons, opening locks with a key, padlock codes, etc…
- New control system
- New sounds and in-game events to surprise and scare the player.
- Additional creature encounters
- Unlockable Achievements and Trophies
And with the PlayStation VR, the following editions are available:
Standard and Deluxe. With the Deluxe Edition, you do receive the following:
- Original Soundtrack
- Blair Witch VR
- The Art of Blair Witch
What was only available for Oculus Quest/Quest 2 and Oculus Rift/Rift S is now available for Steam and PlayStation VR.
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready for some horror? Are you prepared for what may lie in the Black Hills Forest? Find out now with Blair Witch VR.
Until then…please enjoy…