We Vikings live our life in the way that has worked for us for generations. We love to sail, we love to race, and we love to have fun. We are stronger and faster than anyone in the land. But sometimes, we have to challenge ourselves as there is no one else who will step up and to the beating, to the ponding, and to the rocking out that we do day in and day out. But with the right crew, with the right rhythm of the drums, we will become victorious throughout the land of rock.
- Viking music: The tracklist is curated with love and care. Unleash the drummer in you and play to the epic rock and metal tracks of Alestorm, Gloryhammer, Saltatio Mortis, Wind Rose and many more. All have a festive viking/celtic/pirate style, which will make you feel the viking power in you!
- Simple gameplay: Following the tradition of arcade games, Ragnarock is easy to play, hard to master. To move forward, only your sense of rhythm matters. However, to win the race, you will have to train and use your skills wisely. Multiple difficulty settings will help you improve over time. Only the most experienced players will be able to collect all the gold medals, beat the high scores and sign their name on the leaderboard!
- Cross-platform multiplayer mode: The multiplayer PvP mode brings real-time competition against your friends or other people. Start a public or private game (up to 6 players) and beat them all to finish in first place! In solo, you can also race against ghost ships (representing your best score or other players from the leaderboard) to add some competition.
- Mythological environments: Ragnarock transports you to the land of the vikings in stylized environments inspired by nordic mythology.
- Support for custom songs: Want to play a track from your personal music library? You can create a custom playable song from any song you own, and play it in solo mode. More info in our FAQ (https://www.ragnarock-vr.com/faq).
Will you make the leaderboard? Can you beat those that challenge you? Are you ready to rock out? Find out with Ragnarock, out now for the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 via Oculus App lab on the Oculus Store and Steam.
Until then…please enjoy…