When the news that YUKI was announced, there were many questions such as how the gameplay would be with you mix bullet-hell and roguelike genres in VR that will be set in a multidimensional anime universe. But then learning that you will be controlling YUKI’s action figure using your hands became even more intriguing. But when you add in a persistent progression system that allows you to improve your skills by equipping different power-ups, new abilities, and weapons, the intriguing part became a need to want to play. And now it looks like we have a new gameplay trailer and release window.
- An upbeat mix of bullet-hell and roguelike genres
- Enter a kid’s imagination and fly by controlling Yuki’s action figure using your hands
- Move your body to dodge bullets and obstacles
- Fight evil forces
- Challenge your spatial awareness and precise reflexes
- Roguelite elements
- Persistent progression system
- Power ups, new abilities, and weapons
Can you bring hope? Will you be able to win at all costs? Can you dodge fast enough? Find out when YUKI comes to Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on the Oculus Store and Steam in the Summer of 2021 and PlayStation VR later in 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…