A small cabin is where you live. The size that you feel is much bigger than what you appear. As a tiny fisherman puppet named Bob, you know not of the outside world. But what happens when your radio broadcasts a storm is coming and you need to reach the top of the lighthouse so that the light can be turned on? You must use your hands to interact with things around you to accomplish your goal?
- Break more than a couple of laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Make it to the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of some uncanny sidekicks!
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman’s Tale, exclusively in VR.
What laws of physics will you break in order to solve the puzzles? What will you do when the lighthouse you look upon leads to another lighthouse and another? Will you be able to make it to the top before the storm? Find out with A Fisherman’s Tale out now for the Oculus Quest.
Also, check out the review.
In case you missed the trailer, please enjoy…