The arcade space shooter, Anshar 2: Hypderdrive has been taking players in battles against each other as well as trying to defeat the Nergal enemies. Being part of the Ansharian team, the battles can be tough and there have been some on the team that would like an upgrade to the weapons, additional skins, as well as knowing the name of the person who just made you into a ball of fire as you pray in your last movements of glory. Well, the leader of the Ansharians has heard your desires and has granted you some of your needs thus far with its newest update that includes:
- Many more skins for controllers, helmets, and ships for all levels up to 100
- One additional Deathmatch map. Deathmatch maps (2 or now) are now played back to back
- New Multiplayer Power Up weapons: Atomic missle which will drop a radoactive fireball at the explosion location
- New Multiplayer Power Up weapon: Forcefiield Ram that your ship can mount to shred enemies in pieces
- Plasma lasers are now doing much more damage, to better balance against missles. Don’t forget to pickup the double lasers power up
- Addiontally, we now display the name of the player who killed yous o you can seek revenge
- While we are working at fully localizaing the game in a future update, we have provided subtitles for the most imporant dialogs in English, French, German, and Spanish
Settings Panel Improvements:
- 5% precision for fine tuning controls sensitivity
- SFX volume setter
So it looks like not only are there some new weapons and skins, but revenge is going to be even better in space.
The update is available now. If you haven’t checked it out yet, there is no time like the present. Plus, you know you want to climb those leaderboards. Anshar 2: Hypderdirve is out now for the Quest 2 on the Oculus Store.
Until then…please enjoy…