That’s right the high-intensity rhythm routines that are choreographed by professional instructors is getting a physical release. But what makes BOXVR work? Check out the features:
- Workouts by Fitness Experts – A team of leading fitness instructors are regularly consulted to produce a variety of revolving boxing workouts, specifically designed to destroy calories. From short three-minute warmups to 60+ minute endurance workouts, players will find everything needed to get their heart rates going. Get that push you need.
- Custom Routines – My Workouts mode allows players to create as many custom routines as they want, controlling the length of their workout by building playlists from the 110 included music tracks, and adjusting the intensity of any routine. So make it work for you.
- Group Workouts – Getting in a workout can be easier with motivation from a buddy, so BOXVR supports multiplayer, allowing up to six people to tackle the same workout together, and see who can lock in the top score. You needed motivation…you got it.
- Trackable Progress – Every workout is recorded, so players can track calories burned over time and see their progression made towards set goals. Let BOXVR help you concentrate more on a better you.
- Musical Motivation – Over 100 different music tracks are available to customize the energy and tone of a workout, spanning genres including pop, rock, electronic dance music, drum and bass, hip hop, and more. Get ready to move to the beat.
Are you ready for a new you and get a little more physical? Find out when FitXR and Perp Games bring you the physical edition of BOXVR for PlayStation VR to North America retailers on November 19, 2019, and pre-orders are available at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target now. BOXVR is also available on the Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift/S on the Oculus Store and on Steam.
To learn more about FitXR, please visit their site and follow them on Twitter. To learn more about Perp Games, please visit their site, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, follow them on Instagram, and subscribe to their YouTube channel.