The paranormal is an interesting by itself. The thought of ghosts and spirits haunting a place that they are tied to. Many will just mark it as crazy and they do not believe. But what if what you and your team knew all along and in fact, that they are real. But this is just not some friendly ghost(s) that you will encounter. This is something that maybe should have been left alone.
- Procedural Ghosts – Each game will be different from what you expect. Meaning, you and your team have to find out what the Ghost is and how to deal with it.
- Hunting Equipment – Trying to track the Ghost will not be easy and you will need some equipment for your investigation such as the Ouija Board, Salt, EMF Reader, Motion Sensors, UV Flashlight, Spirit Box, and more.
- 4 Player Co-op – This is going to be a team effort and for those brave enough to go in with VR, you will have support from any non-VR and VR players as well.
- Immersive Gameplay – Get ready to be immersed in realistic gameplay that will have your heart pumping and possibly your eyes playing tricks on you.
- Haunting Locations – Several locations will be accessible from houses to prisons to hospitals and more.
So will you be the one in the chair or watching the cameras? Do you have the courage for what’s about to happen? Did you pick the right team? Find out with Phasmophobia out now on Steam and Viveport.
In case you missed the trailer, please enjoy…