Some of us have our primary language while others know more than one. There are times when we all would like to have learned a new language, even if that means a few nouns. But it’s about having the time and sometimes the patience to learn. But what if you could learn multiple languages in a world where we are already spending a lot of our time in Virtual Reality? What if you wished you could just have that one friend that could be with you and help you learn? You don’t have to wonder anymore, once you visit Noun Town.
- The fastest and most fun way to learn a new language by immersing you in a world of VR language learning
- Choose languages like Japanese, Spanish, French, German, and more
- Speak, listen, read and interact to learn 500+ words, using learning principles derived by memory science and enabled by VR
- Practice your learning through games like fishing, whack-a-mole, a magic show, or working in a café
- Meet friends like an all-knowing bottle of milk, an overworked cactus, a fitness-buff sushi roll, or a wholesome avocado family
Until then…please enjoy…