That’s right all you pirates of the sea, Battlewake has fired its weapon and that weapon is headed for all players on PlayStation VR as well on the Oculus Store and Steam. But what can ye expect from such a weapon?
The PlayStation VR update v.102 includes:
- Any crash fixes.
- Weapon damage/accuracy repairs.
- Squashed bugs that may have infiltrated the Plunder PvP.
- Pro patch.
The Oculus and Steam update v1.0.1 includes
- Various crash and stability improvements.
- Calibration: Fixed an issue where the player would be calibrated incorrectly when using some HMD types.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that caused weapon spread/accuracy to be incorrect on nearby enemies.
- Voice Chat: Fixed an issue where Voice Chat Mute button would not function correctly.
- Plunder PvP: Resolved an issue that displayed incorrect Health for users before they are damaged.
- Plunder PvP: Fixed an issue that caused late-joining players to lose weapon functionality.
So what is ye waiting for? Ye has the gold to plunder and the sea to rule. Go update Battlewake now on PlayStation VR as well on the Oculus Store and Steam.
Also, check out the review…
Until then…please enjoy…