ForeVR Bowl is already a fantastic game to play with bowling either alone or with others as you try to get the most strikes to win the game with new features always being worked on. And I am very happy with this new update for June. So let’s see what is included:
- Throw 2.0 – One of the features that were requested was adding smooth locomotion and smooth turning is now added.
- Jukebox – Another feature requested was the ability to listen to a variety of songs. Now, music from YouTube has been implemented inside a jukebox to pick whatever you want as you bowl.
- Create Match – Players can create a new public multiplayer or join an existing match.
- Control Multiplayer Visibility – Sometimes there may be players that could try and ruin the fun for everyone else, now the ability to mute and banish other players has been added.
- Avatar Lip Sync – See those mouths move when you and other players start talking.
- Fist Bumps, High Fives, and Claps – Ever wanted to give someone a high five, fist bump, or just clap for being an awesome sport? Now you can.
- Premium Ball Effects – Go check out the premium effects of those bowling balls.
This really is quite an update and should be ready for you to experience in ForeVR Bowl.
Until then…please enjoy…